The new firmware version which made numerous improvements, for the sake of stronger functionality and great user experience, is ready to bring better performance.
Xiamen, China (September 21st, 2018)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version (4X.7.0.67) of Milesight Cameras. This updated release includes the new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
1) Support ONVIF Profile G;
2) Compatible with new Mini PoE PTZ Bullet Network Camera which supports fan design;
3) Compatible with 5MP Network Cameras which support 30fps;
4) Compatible with new Pro Dome Network Camera which support Smoked Dome Cover.
1) Support Rotating 180ยฐ image rotation on Fisheye Network Camera;
2) The maximum exposure time is up to 1 second;
3) Support to configure Outdoor/Indoor Mode in all camera models;
4) The control version of MAC OS system was updated to 4.1 version;
5) Optimize cameraโs image for 5MP/4K series, which brings better user viewing
6) Optimize the CGI.
1) Fix the bug that the UPnP went wrong when starting the cameras;
2) Fix the bug that the Mini PoE PTZ Bullet Network Camera had uneven speed
3) Fix the bug that FPT server went wrong when the camera is doing Motion
4) Fix aperture type error after restarting the Pro Box camera;
5) Fix the bug that the vertical speed of the Speed Dome Network Camera was always in level 1 when using the keyboard operation;
6) Improve RS485 serial port configuration;
7) Fix some other bugs.
If you failed to get the upgrade firmware through clicking the link directly, please copy the link to browser manually.