Especially supporting HTTP Protocol and setting of the individual audio schedule, Milesight camera's new firmware version of 4X.7.0.65 is ready for you.
Xiamen, China (May 14th, 2018)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version (4X.7.0.65) of Milesight Camera. This updated release includes the new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
(1) Support to set individual audio schedule for different alarm types. Besides, you can set how many times the audio will play;
(2) Support data transmission via HTTP;
(3) Differentiate Outdoor/Indoor mode;
(4) Support three FTP storage path types, including Root Directory, Parent Directory and Child Directory;
(5) Support exposure schedule mode;
(6) Support high frame with model MS-C28XX-RXB;
(7) Compatible with new sensor, including IMX327 and IMX335;
(8) Compatible with 12x Motorized Pro Bullet Camera;
(9) Support digital zoom up to 16x.
(1) Optimize focus performance of the camera with AF lens;
(2) Support special characters except " & + : # ' for To IP Address in Alarm Phone List settings;
(3) Optimize camera's image for model MS-C29XX-B and MS-C53XX-B, which brings better user viewing experience;
(4) Adjust the default bitrate of different resolution. The default resolution of 3MP/4MP/5MP cameras;
(5) Support to add 20 Users.
(1) Fix the bug that there is no audio in record when audio format is AAC;
(2) Fix the bug that camera get wrong continuous alarm if enable Advanced Motion Detection and PTZ Motion at the same time;
(3) Fix the bug that record file gets blur image when you enable pre-record;
(4) Fix some wrong displaying issue;
(5) Fix some bugs of PTZ Camera Series;
(6) Fix other bugs.
Note: If you failed to get the upgrade firmware through clicking the link directly, please copy the link to browser manually.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.