Milesight releases upgraded version 220.127.116.11 of CMS to meet higher level demands and improve user experience.
Xiamen, China (January 26th, 2017)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel video surveillance solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 18.104.22.168 of the Milesight CMS. This updated release includes the improvements and bug fixes as below.
1. Add Third Screen and Fourth Screen to Multi-screen function ;
2. Add Synchronize Device Name to Live View - Devices List;
3. Add Host name option to Device - Config - System - Mail;
4. Add Video codec, Bitrate control, I-frame Interval options to NVR device settings;
5. Add the setting to run CMS automatically when starts the windows ;
6. Support to modify the IP address of NVR and camera;
7. Add new marked words after adding camera or NVR successfully or failed.
1. Fix the issue that common users can modify their permissions;
2. Fix the issue that IP address is out of sync in CMS when enable DHCP in other programs;
3. Fix the issue that the port number of the IP camera connecting in PoE NVR could be modified;
4. Fix the issue that PoE NVR can not be rebooted after modifying its Internal IP address;
5. Fix the issue that devices can be added to the list even the user name or password is wrong or network error occurs.
or contact your sales representative for more information.
Note: For the new version, download directly from Milesight website http://www.milesight.com/support/download.asp